Even if you haven't seen the latest pictures of "aid" - the night vision goggles, rifle scopes and bulletproof vests that surely constitute "humanitarian aid" for terrorists, this video pretty much says it all. (Thanks for sending it along, Jack!)
Let's see - for those keeping score at home, so far we've seen the following claims disproved:
* There were no weapons on the boat - FALSE
* The boarding in international waters was illegal - FALSE
* The Israelis fired first - FALSE
* The people on the boat were sleeping - FALSE
* The boats carried only basic human needs - FALSE
Do you guys have anything left?