Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The best Thank You e-card ever

The other day a friend sent me an electronic Thank You card, and it was such a smile-inducer, I shared it with my kids, who loved it.

It’s a "Hoops and Yoyo" Hallmark card, with the two cartoon characters offering “a million Thank Yous” – and then chattering Thank You repeatedly in their unique way, while counting them up. Loved it, and loved the cute touches, like what happens when you hit the “Is that enough thanks?” button. [Although I’m not a fan of the word ‘nutso’ used in that audio – but I digress.] It was a real pick-me-up.

Screen-shot:




We let it run on our computer until it actually reached one million [it took about 24 hours], but I won’t ruin the surprise by telling what happens when you get there. You can send one from the E-cards section of hallmark.com; it's free with a subscription, or 99 cents otherwise. Well worth it, in my opinion.

Go ahead, try it out.

[Note: This is not Hallmark product placement; I have no skin in this game. I just loved the card I received.]

No comments:

Post a Comment